For our Dublin office, we are looking for a Mid to Senior level Drupal/PHP Developer who has been involved in a lot of amazing projects and knows how to help a client achieve their goals. As a good developer, you know that there is often more than one solution to a problem. With your expertise, you look for that one solution that is best for the client. And you are able to explain in plain language why this is the best solution for them. You are also a mentor to the other developers.
As an experienced developer, you will use your firm knowledge to identify, document and implement solutions for our clients. As well as working on your own tasks and projects, you'll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated team, working perhaps on one large or multiple smaller projects.
We are recruiting talented experts who are a great fit with Dept. You’ll be eager to learn and inspire others, a futurist at heart, and someone who wants to celebrate our achievements, big or small.
- Have experience and are comfortable with both Drupal 7/8;
- Have demonstrable experience with Laravel and/or Symphony to build solid API's;
- Have Git repository and release management experience;
- Will contribute ideas and efforts towards internal projects and work as part of a team to find solutions on various problems.
- Have at least 3+ years of work experience on projects;
- Are focused on quality assurance;
- Have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and are eager to learn with a drive to grow;
- Have experience with working for a digital agency;
- Are analytically strong;
- Have a team player mindset, good communication skills and good command of English;
- Show initiative;
- Understand problems even when they are very complex;
- Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customers based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- Relocation assistance;
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Legendary team outings
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international agency with more than 1,300 experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help you to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.