Are you up for the challenge to ensure a smooth and efficient procurement process, providing the best deals and create and foster long-term relationships with our suppliers?
As "Procurement and Assurances Specialist", you are part of the finance department. You will be directly reporting to our CFO. You are the first point-of-contact for the business, and you will help them when they would like to supply the office (equipment, furniture, IT tools/licenses). If anyone has claims and insurance issues, you will be their help (you will arrange the company insurance of Dept).
You will be designing and implementing purchasing processes, suggesting the best way to roll this out globally - building and enhancing what has been done so far. You will benchmark and negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best price and conditions for current purchasing decisions - providing optimum quality at value for money for our business departments. It will be your task to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Your responsibility to ensure all contractual documentation is up-to-date and complete while being in charge of contract renewals. Of course, our legal colleague can assist you when you have legal questions. In this role, you get the opportunity to play an active part in the further development of the procurement and assurances function.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as KLM, Bugaboo, Etos, bol.com, Oxxio and Philips. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have excellent communication skills and very good command of Dutch and English.
- Have 2-3 years of experience in Procurement; hands-on experience in stakeholder management, tactical procurement, category strategy delivery, supplier management.
- Knowledge of and experience with project management, negotiation and contracting.
- It would be a plus if you have had some experience with insurances (handling claims, generally coordinating with insurance brokers/insurance companies)
- Are willing to take the initiative, work independently and take responsibility.
- Like to make analysis that people will rely on and have a creative mindset.
- Have a team player mindset and are flexible.
- An open culture.
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development.
- A laptop and a mobile phone.
- A NS-Business card.
- Delicious, healthy food.
- Bootcamp training.
- Great get-togethers.
- Competitive financial compensation.
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.