For our office in Berlin we are looking for a Scrum Master / Facilitator (m/f/div) who will make sure our tech teams adhere to our sprint planning. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high quality, innovative projects, enjoys being part of a team, and is confident leading large-scale projects.
As a Scrum Master / Facilitator, you will optimise workflows between two data engineering / warehousing teams and one data science team who all develop custom data solutions for our clients. You will facilitate relationships and efficiencies within single teams as well as between teams and look for opportunities to smooth out day-to-day operations. You will also ensure seamless collaboration with the more client facing business consulting team and educate them on agile methodologies. Plus, you will assume team administration tasks to allow them to focus on their core work. Additionally, you will align with our people & culture team to create a productive work environment.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 2 years of practical experience working in a Scrum Master and / or Facilitator role
- The ability to deal with the complexity of organising three teams who are running more than a dozen client projects simultaneously
- A well-mannered, respectful and outgoing personality which ensures the teams follows their agreed upon sprint planning
- A can-do attitude to tackle and solve problems hands-on
- Experience with data engineering and / or cloud-based projects is a big plus
- Fluency in English (C1 or higher) is mandatory
- Fluency in German (C1 or higher) is a big plus
- A respectful, collaborative and open culture
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- The opportunity to sharpen your skills at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe
- Fun get-togethers and team events like TGIF Office Parties, Dept Festival, Snowfest and many more
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are the Data & Intelligence Team at Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. The Data & Intellgence team brings Digital Analytics, Data Science and Performance Marketing to high-profile clients. We develop solutions that create innovation for clients ranging from big corporations to rising start-ups. With us, companies adopt a data-driven mindset and decision-making architecture. We deliver state-of-the-art data solutions of high quality and pride ourselves on a team of well-versed consultants and implementation experts.