Do you like to analyze data and have a successful finance review together with management?
You will work closely with other Business controllers and our BI department. As a Business Controller in our international environment, which is growing continuously, your work will consist mainly of executing analyses that supports decision making of our business and staff departments. During those analyses you are encouraged to think of innovative methods and implement your own ideas. You can divide the rest of your time into discussing output with stakeholders and developing your (soft) skills. You will be creating budgets, making KPI information transparent, checking and improving the quality of data with our BI team and will support business cases.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as KLM, Bugaboo, Etos, bol.com, Oxxio and Philips. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have excellent communication skills and very good command of English;
- Have at least 3 year of working experience as Business Controller or Business Analyst;
- Are willing to take the initiative, work independently and take responsibility;
- Like to make analysis that people will rely on and have a creative mindset;
- Can deliver clear outcomes without loose “ends”;
- Have a team player mindset and are flexible;
- Are Tech savvy at least with Excel, but also have DB understanding;
- Are interested in AI and like to come up with clever solutions to crunch your data.
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- A NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.