We’re looking for an ambitious designer that already has experience with designing for display advertising. You’re able to translate data, insights and a creative concept into the best display designs and various other content types for our online marketing campaigns.
There’s no deadline you are not able to meet and no challenge too big, but most importantly: You understand the digital marketing field, are interested in how the use of data can lead to better designs and have a natural feeling for shape, color, typography and have some basic technical (coding) skills as well. You utilise this experience and skills to create the coolest homepage takeovers, interactive and dynamic banners and other types of online content. And we can immediately see this in your portfolio. Besides that you want to take our campaigns and content to the next level, are passionate about your work and knows how to radiate this towards clients and colleagues.
Besides that you will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of clients like smart, D66, Pathé and het Mauritshuis. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience as a designer at a digital agency or as a freelancer;
- Have a kick-ass portfolio, with a big focus on digital campaign assets;
- Have experience with visualising dynamic concepts and templates;
- Have experience with designing and creating in and for Google Studio and DV 360;
- Know how to create display assets in tooling like GSAP, Tumulthype, GWD and Adobe Animated;
- Are an expert in working with Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Front end ervaring: HTML, css, js;
- Would like to collaborate with Google, Facebook and other big tech companies to create new innovative formats;
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful offices in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Bootcamp trainings
- Legendary team outings
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses and all that stuff
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and Data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.