For one of our Dept teams in The Hague, we are looking for a Frontend Developer who masters AngularJS!
As a Frontend Developer, the concepts of “quality”, “speed” and “scalability” are central and you know your way around them. Thanks to your work, the site structure grows effortlessly with the platform and the business of the customer. You enjoy building client apps and you can, of course, do it well.
You will work in an amazing team that is young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, we work with clients like Aegon, Eneco, Kempen, BPD and ABN AMRO.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have a Bachelor in IT or a similar field (minimum HBO working and thinking level);
- Can work well together with colleagues from all disciplines;
- Want to work closely with clients;
- Have experience with Angular.js;
- Are fully aware of Express, API development patterns SQL / NoSQL and GraphQL;
- Get happy from Docker and enjoy working with an automated CI / CD pipeline;
- You will also be happy working in Typescript and writing unit tests without any problems;
- Finds technology very cool, but know that the end-user is always in the centre of the development;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Understands the difference between Object-Oriented Programming and Functional programming and knows the different JS design patterns;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- Master Dutch and English language in both spoken and written format.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to do what you do best;
- And to develop your skills even further via training;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings and a smashing vrijmibo;
- Great fringe benefits think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.