We are looking for an PPC Manager to join our Manchester team to define PPC strategy across a range of clients in a host of industries, including mobile and tablet campaigns.
As PPC Manager you will manage large scale PPC and shopping campaigns across Google and Bing – and all paid search advertising campaigns. You will also manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks, and PPC budgets for a range of clients.
You will be responsible for implementing A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance. Working alongside the PPC and Strategy Team, your responsibilities will include bid management, campaign optimisation, and competitor benchmarking. You will use key programs such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing and Facebook Ads Manager to analyse and report on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year. You will edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI. You will be eager to learn and keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies
- Large scale budget management experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Google Adwords Certification
- The ability to successfully implement new PPC campaigns and achieve excellent ROI for all clients
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment – highly desirable
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Milestone lunches / drinks – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept will pick up the tab;
- Quarterly social budget;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1300 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about working with us? Watch the video here.