Are you a developer who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like Karen Millen, Figleaves & Ann Summers? For our Zaragoza office, we are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer you will work with our customer to understand their individual processes and requirements, and support them during the entire software development cycle to develop innovative software solutions. In addition to building storefront templates and UI components, you will implement the business logic and integrate e-commerce, CMS or CRM solutions.
As well as applications development and implementation, you will perform technical review in the post-launch phase. You will also support pre-sales activities and project estimations. This role would provide career progression into Technical Project Management or Solution Consulting.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You are an experienced developer and are interested in cloud solutions, application development and implementation;
- You have knowledge of the Salesforce Clouds (Commerce Cloud, CloudCraze or Marketing Cloud) or you already have project experience with other e-commerce systems;
- You already have experience with the integration of payment, ERP, PIM, merchandise management systems or working with CMS / CRM systems;
- Already have experience with the integration of payment providers, ERP systems, PIM systems, warehousing or in working with CMS/CRM systems;
- Already have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Combine an international, service oriented and user focused mind-set;
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications);
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time);
- Yearly bonus scheme;
- Work together with Salesforce Cloud experts;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about working with us? Watch the video here.