We are looking for a Junior to Mid Level Front End Developer to join the team in our Dublin office.
The Dept development team is enthusiastic, ambitious and professional. Together, you will help to produce and deliver digital projects for some of the biggest clients in Ireland. These include SEAI, Irish Water, Gas Networks Ireland, EirGrid and ICON plc.
You will also work closely with our design, UX and content teams in an environment that is demanding and vibrant.
We are recruiting talented experts who are a great fit with Dept. You’ll be eager to learn and inspire others, a futurist at heart, and someone who wants to celebrate our achievements, big or small.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company
- Understanding of various build systems, Webpack, Gulp etc
- Exposure to working with various content management systems
- Have strong knowledge of Git version control;
- Ideally have experience with component based UI development
- Have a focus on quality assurance
- Have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and are eager to learn with a drive to grow
- Have a team player mindset, good communication skills and good command of English
- Show initiative
- Are an ambitious person who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
An open culture
Opportunities for advancement
A legendary annual company festival in Amsterdam
The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better
Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, send some samples of your best work and tell us about yourself!
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.