For our office in Cologne we are looking for an Amazon Account Manager (m/f/div) who takes over the holistic project management for our customers.
As an Amazon Account Manager (m/f/div), you take over the onboarding of new customers, define a roadmap and concrete measures to increase performance. You coordinate our requirements with the customers and then coordinate the implementation and optimization within our teams. Furthermore, you keep the customers up to date and communicate the results of our work. You are responsible for continuous monitoring and quality assurance processes. In addition, you develop our consulting processes and optimize the status quo. You take over the correspondence with our international customers and control the internal communication with our departments, thereby forming the interface between our customers and our internal specialist specialists. You are also responsible for the holistic project management from both the project and the financial point of view. You take over the communication with Amazon for problem solving. Furthermore, you offer our services and lead the contract negotiations.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You are communicative, committed and work highly customer-oriented
- You have first experience in account management or customer service
- You are familiar with the subject of the Amazon marketplace as well as the retail business on Amazon
- You know your way around e-commerce
- You know how to pitch and convince the customer
- You have very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You have excellent English language skills and good German skills
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with "Can Do" attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international digital agency of over 900 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.