For our Boston office, we are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant to help provide expertise and services to our clients and support our internal delivery teams globally.
As Cloud Infrastructure Consultant who will work across Windows and Linux environment to create environments for deployment of our solutions. Our consultants deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government. You will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- 5+ or more years of IT implementation experience;
- Strong track record of implementing AWS/Azure services in a variety of distributed computing environments;
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments;
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell);
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet;
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment;
- Experience managing data centre operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications;
- Experience of containers (e.g. Docker / Kubernetes) is advantageous;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges;
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.;
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, 401k scheme, health and dental care;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.