For our offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can build the best platforms for our clients and project teams and can maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible.
Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards and wants to make more impact on our clients worldwide. As a DevOps Engineer at Dept, you will be in contact with our customers and project teams on a daily basis, we are growing and ambitious and we want you to join the ride!
As a DevOps Engineer, you search together with your colleagues for the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You manage and implement cloud platforms, CI/CD tooling, monitoring and other high-quality technical stuff with your DevOps – team colleagues. You work closely with our project teams to build the best platforms for our clients. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate so your team can deliver quality to our clients. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to work and experiment with new techniques. At Dept, we work with standardisation's based on best practices and we are cloud-agnostic and you will have an opportunity to build and support on any of the big cloud environments. Our strategy is to implement architectures based on serverless principles in the cloud. We have partnerships with all big technology players to verify and challenge our designed and implemented solutions.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as KNSB, Vitesse, Eneco, DAS, BPD and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have a minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience with Cloud environments and related tools at an agency or a project-based company;
- Have the ambition to work with project teams and keeping an eye on the running operations;
- Have experience in automating processes with fitting technologies;
- Are driven to learn new skills and take it to the next level;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at Dept and client sites;
- Have experience with Azure, AWS and GCP;
- Have experience with CI/CD solutions like Azure DevOps, Bamboo and Octopus;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Feel responsible for the end product;
- Can proudly explain your projects to your colleagues and our clients;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Master English and/or Dutch.
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.