For our offices in Berlin, Dresden, Jena or Leipzig we are looking for additional staff.
As a Software Marketing Cloud Developer (m/f/div) you understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers in digital marketing. You are aware of the modules of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and can technically implement the customer's requirements in the cloud and implement email templates including personalization and customer journeys. You perform CrossCloud integrations and data migration and create reports according to the customer's requirements.
You support our customers during the entire project and if applicable also after GoLive and work in a proactive manner with technical leads, business consultants and other developers.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
Berlin, Dresden, Jena and Leipzig
- You are experienced with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and ideally have practical experience with other Salesforce solutions (e.g. Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud or Sales Cloud)
- You have experience with HTML, CSS and SQL
- Ideally you know AMP script and how to use the API`s or how to set up the connectors.
- You have profound experience in programming, design and testing and are responsible for the corresponding documentation.
- You have an international, service oriented and user focused mindset
- Have a team player mindset, good communications skills and good command of English, good German language skills (preferable for German offices)
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig, Berlin or London;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.