For our Dublin office, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who has been involved in a lot of amazing projects and knows how to help a client achieve their goals.
As a Senior Developer, you know that there is often more than one solution to a problem. With your expertise, you look for that one solution that is best for the client. And you are able to explain in plain language why this is the best solution for them. And you are also a mentor to the other developers. As an experienced developer, you will use your firm knowledge to identify, document and implement solutions for our clients. As well as working on your own tasks and projects, you’ll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated team, picking up various projects in a sprint. Together we make the most special things. You will work in an amazing team that is young, ambitious and professional.
Yes, we are eager to find the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who loves to get the best out of everything. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Are at least senior to lead level; 5+ years of work experience on projects;
- Have experience and are comfortable with both Drupal 7/8;
- Have demonstrable experience with Laravel and/or Symphony to build solid API’s;
- Are focused on quality assurance;
- Have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and are eager to learn with a drive to grow;
- Have experience with working for a digital agency;
- Are analytically strong;
- Have a team player mindset, good communication skills and good command of English;
- Show initiative;
- Understand problems even when they are very complex;
- Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customers based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Legendary team outings
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, send some samples of your best work and tell us about yourself!
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.