For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Junior Software Engineer - Frontend (m/f/div) who thinks in patterns, colours and visuals.
As a Junior Software Engineer - Frontend (m/f/div) you implement and improve the features of our leading SaaS in the Amazon universe. You get immediate user feedback on what you are building, because your colleagues are the users of the software. Furthermore you are providing automated tests for every functionality you build and you are contributing to the software architecture and help to decide for the best technologies. You process huge amounts of data and you advise the Product/UX team in their concepts from a technical point of view.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Experience in agile software development
- You already know a bit of ELM or you are happy to learn ELM from our team
- Basic Knowledge in writing automated tests
- Ideally you already have experience with component based UI development
- Experience with version control systems
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with "Can Do" attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international digital agency of over 900 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.