For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Junior Developer who is ambitious and has a good understanding of online marketing.
This is a student position, where the working hours are approximately 15-20 hours a week.
As a Junior Developer you will be part of our SEO team, where you will be responsible for developing and designing tools for the team’s specialists. Your work, among other tasks, will involve extracting data from Google's online services, as well as processing data using algorithms and other different methods. You will be an important part in developing our tools for data processing and implementation of methods, as well as data collection and reporting systems. You will run your own projects, but will be able to cooperate with the rest of the team. You will work in a team that is young, ambitious and professional.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, and is a futurist at heart. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Currently a university student studying MSc in software development, Computer Science or Mathematics (or a similar education)
- Want to apply your skills in business development and online sales
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising and technology
- Strong analytical abilities, as well as both quantitative and qualitative skills
- Good experience in SEO, Google Analytics or SEM / SEA
- A high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Flexible, structured, targeted and independent
- An exciting job in a fast-growing international company
- A student job for approximately 15-20 hours per week
- The prospect of working with leading online companies
- A young, dynamic and informal working environment including various events
- A workplace in a new modern office with several balconies facing Christianshavn Kanal
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch arrangement with healthy, diverse and delicious food
- Bootcamp trainings
- Friday drinks/open bar
WHO ARE WE?
Dept is an international digital marketing agency supporting eCommerce players to grow online sales and increase ROI. We are a team of 40+ fun-loving, business-savvy professionals with a diverse background – we speak 23 languages fluently and we come from varying professional fields like business strategy (BCG, McKinsey), e-commerce (Zalando) and software development.
We work together with several domestic and international clients, helping them with SEM, SEO, behavioral targeting, and social media. We do this by combining deep digital marketing experience with business understanding and data analysis.