For our London office, we are looking for a Campaign Developer.
You bring experience in designing and building Marketing Automation campaigns for our clients.
As a Campaign Developer, you will be involved in various aspects of the delivery of client projects, from joining workshops to create and review campaigns, to working with marketeers at the client side to scope enhancements or new project concepts, delivery plans and supporting the project team to provide solutions to clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have experience in campaign and / or developer roles at agency or consulting side.
- You can design and deliver eCRM, email marketing and Marketing Automation omni channel campaigns.
- Are able to operate on your own and be part of a team and handle multiple projects at once
- Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customer based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
- Are skilled in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and / or Salesforce Pardot. It is a big plus if you are certified on Salesforce Marketing Cloud or are on your way to become certified. We are open to candidates with experience on comparable Marketing Automation platforms such as Adobe, Selligent or others (please list this clearly in your application).
- Your technical skills include building email templates, design and build campaign journeys and building landing pages or forms in campaign journeys. Your skills are comparable to a front end developer but you are also aware of data integrations and how to obtain data from third party systems for the use in Marketing Automation platforms.
- You have strong communication skills, are detail oriented, flexible and business driven. You are used to take ownership and have good analytical skills.
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.