For our Automation team we are looking for a Technical Marketing Automation Specialist that can get our clients to the next level regarding Marketing Automation and has the skills to implement the best data setup and marketing automation technology.
As Technical Marketing Automation Consultant you create and configure the automation solutions that will help our clients reach their business goals. By combining your technical skills and experience with your feeling for business you come up with the most beautiful technical solutions for our clients. You are experienced with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar tooling) and can create solutions to combine product feeds, consumer databases, webcontant and web behaviour data with the goal to create personalized customer journeys to persuade consumers to a conversion. And you also have the communication skills to explain your solution to the client.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Omoda, Consumentenbond, Nivea and Total. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a Bachelor or Master in Marketing Management or Business Information Management, or comparable (preferably with a focus on the technical side of these studies);
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience with the technical side of Marketing Automation;
- Have experience configuring and implementing Marketing Automation tooling and how to integrate this with other systems;
- Score bonus points if you are experienced in working with Pardot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, have a SFMC or SF Administrator certificate or have experience with DMP’s ;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- The possibility to work 4 days per week;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.