Depop is the community-powered fashion marketplace to buy and sell unique fashion, with over 30 million registered users in more than 150 countries. Depop is a place for anyone to discover and celebrate their style on their own terms, and to feel good about their fashion choices by extending the lives of millions of garments. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London with offices in Manchester, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney. Depop has approximately 400 employees dedicated to its mission of building the world’s most diverse progressive home of fashion, that’s kinder on the planet and kinder to people. In 2021, Depop became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Etsy - the global marketplace for unique and creative goods - and continues to operate as a standalone company.
Our mission is to build the world’s most diverse progressive home of fashion. Our team is dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience to serve the needs of our global community.
Depop exists to empower the next generation to transform fashion. We are a community-powered fashion ecosystem that's kinder to the planet and kinder to people. We give our audience something they can't get anywhere else - unique fashion, with amazing people and the chance to create a better future by showing up as their full selves, at full volume.
We operate on three values:
- Circularity - We’re taking the circular economy mainstream. Changing people’s relationship with clothes and making it easy to choose options that are kinder to the planet.
- Self expression - We’re a space for self expression that encourages millions to explore, connect and find their identities through style.
- Opportunity - We’re building a home of fashion where everyone feels welcome and anyone can succeed on their own terms.
You will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Influencer Marketing, Performance, to provide a foundational platform for our Influencer activation team to execute a winning strategy for our programs. You will partner with Influencer Managers & Sr. Coordinators to deliver & measure against a seamless plan, developing and strengthening brand awareness and consideration for our marketplace. Influencer marketing has played a key role in our success and helped us grow to over 30 million users, in more than 150 countries.
Your primary responsibility will be to align and optimize all processes, from data reporting to strategy implementation, to reinforce and support our influencer marketing activations & campaigns. You will act as the internal evangelist for effective and sustainable process solutions and drive adoption of project management tools & data literacy.
You’ll consolidate, maintain and drive collaboration of the latest roadmaps, content plans, knowledge base and digital journeys; report project status, risks, issues, and mitigation plans to the Sr. Manager and Global Head of Influencer Marketing in an organized and easily shareable way using a variety of communication channels and tactics.
Detail-oriented and organized, you'll become the subject matter expert on best practices to support the influencer marketing team including automating, monitoring, measuring, and analyzing our growth marketing initiatives.
- Ownership of project management processes and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan for multiple work streams supporting departmental KPIs and strategic priorities
- Work cross-functionally with Insights, MarTech, Legal and Finance to define process & technical requirements for Influencer marketing campaigns and tooling
- Maintain and refine best practices to ensure marketing operations programs run smoothly and meet deadlines
- Understand and create/update documentation on new and existing marketing operations processes and ensure we are keeping up to date with industry trends
- Leverage dashboards & BI tools to monitor outcomes of campaigns, general metrics on performance, overall revenue and ROI
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting & retrospectives across all influencer activity in close collaboration with other Influencer Managers
- Source and leverage qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate opportunities for growth and execute on new ways to reach the our Global audience via influencer partnerships
- Extensive experience in Marketing operations, ideally within Influencer, Partnerships or Performance Marketing roles, supporting activities in music, fashion, and tech scenes in order to drive brand awareness and credibility
- Excellent grasp of business analysis; able to compile, analyze and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, develop hypotheses, and test them in the market
- Significant experience coordinating with global cross-functional teams (Influencer, Marketing, Insights, Brand, Social, MarTech) to launch scalable global marketing initiatives across multiple channels.
- You will have excellent presentation skills, to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of social & digital media, particularly the influencer marketing space; You are digitally savvy and curious
- Highly proficient in GSuite, Excel, CreatorIQ, Looker, Jira, Branch (or similar) and third party analytics
- Learn and Grow: We want to give our people the opportunity to learn. We offer a personal learning budget for every employee and also sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to up-skill our employees and enhance their journey with us.
- Wellbeing: We care about our employees' wellbeing. We offer healthcare, an EAP (Employee Assistance Programme), a cycle to work scheme, weekly yoga sessions, a discounted gym membership and eye-care vouchers.
- Mental Health: Our employees' mental health is a top priority. We offer Headspace access and subsidised coaching and counselling appointments. We also have trained mental health first aiders available.
- Work/Life Balance: We offer a hybrid working model to provide a healthy work/life balance for our employees. We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism to allow you the opportunity to make a difference and we offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees.
- Family Life: We offer flexible working, generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies, which include adoption and paid time off for fertility treatments. We also offer life insurance, a pension scheme and parent and carer support.
- Office Life: We provide healthy snacks, tea and coffee in our offices. All of our offices are also dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Fun: We love to hang out with each other at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties to celebrate our successes. We also host internal employee socials, such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more...we’ve taken this virtual for now!
Equality and Diversity Monitoring
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Depop recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Under the Equality Act (2010), Depop must demonstrate that their recruitment processes are fair and that we are not discriminating against or disadvantaging anyone because of their age, disability, gender reassignment status, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We need to ask applicants some questions to make sure that no one is being unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
We collect this information only for anonymised monitoring purposes to help the organisation look at the profile of individuals who apply, are shortlisted for and appointed to each vacancy. In this way, we can check that we are complying with the Equality Act (2010).
Under the Equality Act 2010 the definition of disability is if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal day to day activities. Further information regarding the definition of disability can be found at: www.gov.uk/definition-of-disability-under-equality-act-2010
Reasonable adjustments will be made available should you be invited to interview.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Depop Ltd, 08316342 ("Controller"), 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN (“We”, “Us”) and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.