- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
We’re looking for a CRM Manager (reporting into Senior CRM Manager) to help develop Depop’s buyer-focused CRM. This person will be responsible for the planning and implementation of automated CRM campaigns to drive new and existing user engagement and sales, working across the customer lifecycle from signup through to reactivation.
This person will proactively identify opportunities to improve Depop’s user journeys, personalise our CRM at scale, collaborate cross-functionally to deliver a best-in-class buyer journey and be the CRM Champion for trust and safety & compliance initiatives. This includes collaborating with other members of the CRM team that look after Lifecycle or Broadcast Marketing and partnering with the Product Marketing, Engagement and MarTech teams.
- End to end ownership of lifecycle tests, from ideation and creative briefing through to implementation, reporting and ongoing optimisation
- Working closely with our Product, Marketing and Insights teams to build a robust understanding of our community, understand all user touchpoints, and create user journeys that help them find what they are looking for.
- Tailor our communications strategy in line with global and local targets, and to meet the needs of buyers to help them stay engaged.
- Work with our Martech engineers to deliver personalisation in Depop’s buyer CRM
- Evaluate and report on the performance of these activities, sharing insights with the wider CRM team & business partners to inform future decisions on optimisation and roadmaps
- Collaborate with the seller-focused CRM team to create a best-in-class experience for Depop’s community
- Be the data compliance and product champion, working closely with the product, engagement and legal teams to increase user opt-in rates and drive the trust and safety product workstream.
- At least 4 years experience in CRM, ideally in a global tech and/or app-first business
- Significant experience working on personalised and automated comms, ideally within the Braze ESP
- Experience using Looker or other visualisation tools
- Commercially savvy and leads with a data driven mindset for example, planning campaigns, forecasting resulting, measuring impact and defining next steps
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Obsessed with improving the experience of our users
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, change and working in a fast pace environment
- Previous experience in fashion and marketplaces is a strong plus
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes is a plus
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Learn and Grow: We want to give our people the opportunity to learn. We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to upskill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
- Wellbeing: We care about our employees wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eyecare vouchers and a discounted gym membership at Nuffield Health.
- Mental Health: Our employees mental health is a top priority. We offer subsidised counseling appointments with a qualified therapist through SelfSpace, we have trained mental health first aiders and we also run yoga, meditation and more.
- Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism to allow you the opportunity to make a difference and we offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees
- Family life: We offer flexible working (based on the team you will be joining), generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies which includes adoption and paid time off for fertility treatments. Also, all of our offices are dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Fun: We love to hang out with each other at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties to celebrate our successes. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more...we’ve taken this virtual for now!
Equality and Diversity Monitoring
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Depop recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Under the Equality Act (2010), Depop must demonstrate that their recruitment processes are fair and that we are not discriminating against or disadvantaging anyone because of their age, disability, gender reassignment status, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We need to ask applicants some questions to make sure that no one is being unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
We collect this information only for anonymised monitoring purposes to help the organisation look at the profile of individuals who apply, are shortlisted for and appointed to each vacancy. In this way, we can check that we are complying with the Equality Act (2010).
Under the Equality Act 2010 the definition of disability is if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal day to day activities. Further information regarding the definition of disability can be found at: www.gov.uk/definition-of-disability-under-equality-act-2010
Reasonable adjustments will be made available should you be invited to interview.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Depop Ltd, 08316342 ("Controller"), 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN (“We”, “Us”) and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.