- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our world-class Growth team. Reporting to the Performance Marketing Senior Manager, the Performance Marketing Manager will accelerate our rapidly growing community of buyers and sellers by owning the digital purchase driving activity, strategy, measurement, optimisation, and reporting.
This person needs to be confident at exploring new ground breaking activations and be proactive in everything they do.
The Performance Marketing Manager will work on the formation and implementation of our purchase driving strategies. We are looking for someone innovative with attention to detail to ensure excellent implementation and execution of the performance marketing campaigns with a special focus on PPC, Shopping and Paid Social activity.
We are looking for someone that loves data and is data-driven as this person will also be responsible for conducting in-depth analysis to optimise our activity, drive ROI positive activations and report back to the business on the impact.
We are also looking for a team player who loves collaborating cross-functionally as this role is in the centre of things and will work closely with mar-tech and market reps.
This person will take ownership of selected paid marketing activity end-to-end including:
- Own the performance of key digital marketing campaigns.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for digital specific mar-tech optimisations and new initiatives.
- Data exploration in order to further develop activity and troubleshoot any problems.
- Optimise all activity in order to meet growth marketing goals.
- Own reporting of digital marketing, covering bottom-funnel KPI’s.
- Seek and explore all new digital marketing opportunities.
- Manage 3rd party agencies
- Drive and further develop our testing plan.
- Identify and communicate insights cross-functionally.
- Passionate about performance marketing and curious about new strategies and channels to build a digitally engaged audience.
- Advanced knowledge of PPC, Shopping, and Paid Social platforms is critical.
- Strong strategic mindset - you must be able to think big and small picture at the same time.
- Experience implementing brand new strategies and scaling.
- Love of all things data. Strong analytical capabilities and a Google Sheet / Excel /Looker pro is a must.
- Proactive and eager to learn attitude, with the capacity for independent initiative.
- A creative thinker - able to always keep Depop ahead of the curve.
- Great team player and positive thinking.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships and collaboration in cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience on App first businesses
- Go the extra mile with data - knowledge of SQL, Python, Java, etc.
- Experience across multiple performance marketing channels ( affiliate, bing, etc)
- Team management and development experience
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Learn and Grow: We want to give our people the opportunity to learn. We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to upskill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
- Wellbeing: We care about our employees wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eyecare vouchers and a discounted gym membership at Nuffield Health.
- Mental Health: Our employees mental health is a top priority. We offer subsidised counseling appointments with a qualified therapist through SelfSpace, we have trained mental health first aiders and we also run yoga, meditation and more.
- Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism to allow you the opportunity to make a difference and we offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees
- Family life: We offer flexible working (based on the team you will be joining), generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies which includes adoption and paid time off for fertility treatments. Also, all of our offices are dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Fun: We love to hang out with each other at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties to celebrate our successes. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more...we’ve taken this virtual for now!
Equality and Diversity Monitoring
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Depop recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Under the Equality Act (2010), Depop must demonstrate that their recruitment processes are fair and that we are not discriminating against or disadvantaging anyone because of their age, disability, gender reassignment status, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We need to ask applicants some questions to make sure that no one is being unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
We collect this information only for anonymised monitoring purposes to help the organisation look at the profile of individuals who apply, are shortlisted for and appointed to each vacancy. In this way, we can check that we are complying with the Equality Act (2010).
Under the Equality Act 2010 the definition of disability is if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal day to day activities. Further information regarding the definition of disability can be found at: www.gov.uk/definition-of-disability-under-equality-act-2010
Reasonable adjustments will be made available should you be invited to interview.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Depop Ltd, 08316342 ("Controller"), 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN (“We”, “Us”) and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.