- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
We are looking to hire a well connected and visionary Senior Influencer Manager, UK. This is an exciting opportunity to expand and solidify Depop’s footprint across the UK, through meaningful influencer strategies and partnerships. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing, UK to design a winning strategy for our influencer programs and will partner with Global and UK Marketing and PR, to deliver a seamless Influencer plan, developing and strengthening brand awareness and consideration for our largest market.
The role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing start-ups to really stretch and test your marketing skill-set against one of the world's most demanding audiences.
You will make Depop an inspiring and rewarding destination for Influencers that align with our company values; Community, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainability.
- Set the UK Depop influencer strategy from focus areas and high-level ambition, long-term roadmap of initiatives to day to day delivery, including budget definition and activation plan.
- Develop robust influencer marketing tactics across performance, awareness and retention funnels.
- Optimize end to end UK Influencer on-boarding process and tools across data tracking, data measurement, scalability of process ways of working.
- Build and nurture strong, long-term partnerships with celebrities and mega/macro influencers, whilst ensuring continued research into new influencers to build a future pipeline
- Be committed to delivering results, ensure all activity delivers a strong ROI and be responsible for reporting this back to the business
- Ability to oversee the delivery of campaigns, knowing what activity and results your team need to deliver, ensuring the team are delivering against the campaign plan and the agreed KPI's.
- Manage and meet all deadlines, both internal and external.
- Continuously scout new talent to increase the representation used in and across influencer programmes
- Create dashboard reports to monitor outcomes of campaigns, general metrics on performance, overall revenue and consolidated feedback
- You will help update and maintain an influencer database
- Engage with internal and external global stakeholders.
- Manage a team of 3 with future scope to expand
- Provide structure, guidance, and mentorship to direct-reports, consistently improving training materials.
- Set process and procedures for how the UK influencer team works internally and externally.
- Mitigate legal risk and increase trust and safety amongst influencers and community.
- Champion DEI & fulfill our ambitions in terms of inclusive culture, diverse teams and hiring and equality promoting initiatives.
- Be the subject matter expert for all things influencer related both internally and externally
- Significant experience in talent management across the UK, multi country experience a bonus
- Significant experience working in a commercial environment
- Expertise in the fashion industry, with tech, gaming and social a plus
- Significant experience in PR and influencer management, brand culture, with an established network of gen-Z influencer contacts
- You will have excellent presentation skills, to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders
- Strong grasp of commercial analysis; able to compile, analyze and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, develop hypotheses, and test them in the market
- Strong knowledge of social media; You are digitally savvy and curious
- Experience pitching and negotiating with external partners and agencies
- Project management experience with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in GSuite, Excel, and third party analytics
- Able to compile, analyze and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, develop hypotheses, and test them in the market
- Learn and Grow: We want to give our people the opportunity to learn. We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to upskill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
- Wellbeing: We care about our employees wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eyecare vouchers and a discounted gym membership at Nuffield Health.
- Mental Health: Our employees mental health is a top priority. We offer subsidised counseling appointments with a qualified therapist through SelfSpace, we have trained mental health first aiders and we also run yoga, meditation and more.
- Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism to allow you the opportunity to make a difference and we offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees
- Family life: We offer flexible working (based on the team you will be joining), generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies which includes adoption and paid time off for fertility treatments. Also, all of our offices are dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Fun: We love to hang out with each other at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties to celebrate our successes. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more...we’ve taken this virtual for now!
Equality and Diversity Monitoring
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Depop recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Under the Equality Act (2010), Depop must demonstrate that their recruitment processes are fair and that we are not discriminating against or disadvantaging anyone because of their age, disability, gender reassignment status, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We need to ask applicants some questions to make sure that no one is being unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
We collect this information only for anonymised monitoring purposes to help the organisation look at the profile of individuals who apply, are shortlisted for and appointed to each vacancy. In this way, we can check that we are complying with the Equality Act (2010).
Under the Equality Act 2010 the definition of disability is if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal day to day activities. Further information regarding the definition of disability can be found at: www.gov.uk/definition-of-disability-under-equality-act-2010
Reasonable adjustments will be made available should you be invited to interview.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Depop Ltd, 08316342 ("Controller"), 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN (“We”, “Us”) and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.