- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
***Please note - we can only accept applications made directly through this job advert. Any CVs sent by any other means will not be accepted - Thank you***
Right now, we’re looking for a Senior Coordinator to join the Influencer Marketing team in our New York office. You will be an expert in everything Gen-z, with the ability to identify influencers both mainstream and niche across Tik Tok, Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, and Twitter.
Your primary responsibility will be conducting outreach and activation of specific influencers that align with and champion our product and ultimately lead to the acquisition of new users.
- Kick-start Depop’s Influencer Ambassador marketing program:
- Ideate potential programming
- Suggest solutions to source and manage programs
- Discover and on-board influencers onto Depop while championing their experience on the app
- Manage individual pipeline of leads and convert to on-boards in order to achieve partnerships KPI’s
- Regularly update your progress against individual targets, tracking the status and activity of your influencer relationships
- Analyze performance of influencer pipeline, and adjust outreach strategy in real time to on-board at scale
- Act as point of contact for influencers and provide direct support to influencers on the app; covering best selling practices and general program offerings at scale
- Maintain knowledge of who Depop’s key influencers are and maintain relationships with them
- Share trends and insights with wider team in the world of Gen-Z influencers
- Monitor content daily shared by organic and on-boarded influencers
- Work with social and curation teams to coordinate features for influencer on-boards
- Support the Partnerships team on an ad-hoc basis in developing our strategic programs and identifying influencers for further collaboration
- Experience with influencer ambassador marketing
- Experience in a sales-driven and target oriented environment
- Ideally previous experience in a customer-facing or customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using influencer marketing and/or business intelligence platforms
- Strong knowledge of Gen-Z+Millennial culture and the individuals at the forefront of it
- Social media enthusiast, champion of influencer and internet culture
- Strong understanding of IG, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat, Twitch etc
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- High level navigation of the Depop platform
- A self-starter who is motivated, proactive and outgoing
- Ability to work both independently, but also as a team-player
- Strong interest in resale, streetwear, vintage, fashion and other relevant communities
- Learn and Grow: We want to give our people the opportunity to learn. We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to upskill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
- Wellbeing: We care about our employees wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eyecare vouchers and a discounted gym membership at Nuffield Health.
- Mental Health: Our employees mental health is a top priority. We offer subsidised counseling appointments with a qualified therapist through SelfSpace, we have trained mental health first aiders and we also run yoga, meditation and more.
- Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism to allow you the opportunity to make a difference and we offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees
- Family life: We offer flexible working (based on the team you will be joining), generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies which includes adoption and paid time off for fertility treatments. Also, all of our offices are dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Fun: We love to hang out with each other at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties to celebrate our successes. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more...we’ve taken this virtual for now!
Equality and Diversity Monitoring
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Depop recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Under the Equality Act (2010), Depop must demonstrate that their recruitment processes are fair and that we are not discriminating against or disadvantaging anyone because of their age, disability, gender reassignment status, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We need to ask applicants some questions to make sure that no one is being unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
We collect this information only for anonymised monitoring purposes to help the organisation look at the profile of individuals who apply, are shortlisted for and appointed to each vacancy. In this way, we can check that we are complying with the Equality Act (2010).
Under the Equality Act 2010 the definition of disability is if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal day to day activities. Further information regarding the definition of disability can be found at: www.gov.uk/definition-of-disability-under-equality-act-2010
Reasonable adjustments will be made available should you be invited to interview.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Depop Ltd, 08316342 ("Controller"), 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN (“We”, “Us”) and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.