- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
We’re looking for an Influencer Partnerships Manager UK to join our growing Marketing team in London. Reporting to the Senior Influencer Manager, you will be responsible for establishing our non-paid influencer strategy as well as building and maintaining relationships with our existing Influencer Community,
In this role, you will be tasked with developing programs and initiatives to further individual Influencer experiences and their success on Depop. This role is ideal for a pro-active and highly interpersonal person to promote and develop Depop as an inspiring and rewarding destination for future Influencers that align with our company values; community, entrepreneurship, and sustainability.
The successful candidate will:
- Live and breathe the influencer industry and know all the top players as well as the channels on which they operate.
- Be a strong manager to the Influencer coordinators on the team; Leading and guiding them to ensure deadlines and team objectives are met.
- Have experience and expertise in implementing new processes and structures.
- Create and implement the processes needed to run a multi-tiered non-paid influencer program.
- Own the end to end process for outreach and on-board existing and potential mega influencer partners for our Managed Accounts service who support our brand vision, drive growth, and add unique inventory to Depop.
- Manage agreement drafting and negotiations for all managed accounts. Outline and agree expected content deliverables and monitoring talent output to ensure delivery against the agreed contact
- Own all non-paid partnership activity and processes from negotiating deliverables and contracts, right through to execution, working closely with x-functional teams when necessary and AAR’s.
- Build relationships with individuals at the forefront of our pillars and pitch, plan, and execute non-paid, always-on campaigns to drive awareness.
- Oversee management of the UK influencer pipeline for all outreach and active conversations.
- Track and analyse performance of influencers across various initiatives, including trendspotting and market insights to help drive non-paid influencer strategy
- Respond to, and support on, internal briefs by identifying the appropriate influencers to partner with in order to achieve the wider company targets i.e. 360 campaigns, brand partnerships,
- Experience in influencer marketing, talent management, or a similar role focused on partnerships
- Demonstrable experience with working on Gen-Z campaigns or expertise in youth culture especially where it pertains to Gen-Z
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and persistent approach
- Relevant network of brand contacts and industry relationships
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, at pace and under pressure
- Experience in pitching concepts internally and to external partners and agencies
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Analytically minded with ability to compile, analyse and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, develop hypotheses and test them in the market
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in GSuite, Excel and third party analytics
- High level navigation of the Depop platform
- Ability to work both independently, but also as a teamplayer
- Social media enthusiast with strong working knowledge of all key platforms
- Learn and Grow: We want to give our people the opportunity to learn. We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to upskill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
- Wellbeing: We care about our employees wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eyecare vouchers and a discounted gym membership at Nuffield Health.
- Mental Health: Our employees mental health is a top priority. We offer subsidised counseling appointments with a qualified therapist through SelfSpace, we have trained mental health first aiders and we also run yoga, meditation and more.
- Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism to allow you the opportunity to make a difference and we offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees
- Family life: We offer flexible working (based on the team you will be joining), generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies which includes adoption and paid time off for fertility treatments. Also, all of our offices are dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Fun: We love to hang out with each other at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties to celebrate our successes. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more...we’ve taken this virtual for now!
Equality and Diversity Monitoring
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Depop recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Under the Equality Act (2010), Depop must demonstrate that their recruitment processes are fair and that we are not discriminating against or disadvantaging anyone because of their age, disability, gender reassignment status, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We need to ask applicants some questions to make sure that no one is being unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
We collect this information only for anonymised monitoring purposes to help the organisation look at the profile of individuals who apply, are shortlisted for and appointed to each vacancy. In this way, we can check that we are complying with the Equality Act (2010).
Under the Equality Act 2010 the definition of disability is if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal day to day activities. Further information regarding the definition of disability can be found at: www.gov.uk/definition-of-disability-under-equality-act-2010
Reasonable adjustments will be made available should you be invited to interview.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Depop Ltd, 08316342 ("Controller"), 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN (“We”, “Us”) and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.