- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
Reporting to our Sr Community Operations Manager, the successful candidate will own the workforce, capacity and resource planning for our global community support operations. We have taken the Community Experience Agent teams through fast paced scaling both in-house and outsourced, across Moderation and Support and need to future proof our staffing to ensure the 24/7 experience for our global community is maintained, and we have the right people in the right place, at the right time to proactively moderate and reactively support users.
You will help launch and improve WFM software and tools to analyse real time data, and recommend actions and solutions for both long-term planning and immediate responses to a variety of changes in line with budget planning and business needs. You will be responsible for all in-house agent scheduling and outsourced operational planning, and work alongside the Real Time team.
- Develop and maintain forecasting models, accounting for trends and seasonality in contact ratios/drivers highlighting issues and working towards SLAs
- Track the impact and forecast against operational change across Production teams, and our CX transformation team
- Daily and weekly tracking and reporting against current and scaling markets
- Review capacity planning and provide recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Work closely with the Real Time team to monitor outsourced/vendor performance
- Working in-line with budgeting requirements and efficiency and performance tracking, building reports for finance and leadership teams
- Act as an Incident Manager in the event of a any incidents that could impact the community or team experience
- Ensure PTO scheduling planning and accuracy in line with team and business needs
- Change management and continuous improvements of systems and process
- Maintain and improve forecasting assumption to drive accuracy of planning model
- Staff engagement and satisfaction driving work life balance
- Forecast models providing visibility of staffing demands based on market and channel growth across our Community.
- Experience working with scaling outsourced partners to deliver customer service/support and content moderation
- Lean/ Six Sigma experience preferred
- Proven experience of WFM systems such as Teleopti, NICE IEX, Kronos, Oracle or similar WFM systems
- Highly experienced using Google sheets; SQL, Excel, Looker
- Able to analyse trends and make continuous improvements
- Have a background in complex contact centre forecasting and planning within a rapidly scaling company
- Have led teams through the integration of new sites and/or service providers/partners
- You are focused on continuous improvement and have experience of establishing this capability to drive improvement initiatives in customer experience and operational efficiency
- Excellent analytical thinker with great organisational skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to thrive and seek solutions in an often complex and ambiguous environment
- Learn and Grow: We want to give our people the opportunity to learn. We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to upskill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
- Wellbeing: We care about our employees wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eyecare vouchers and a discounted gym membership at Nuffield Health.
- Mental Health: Our employees mental health is a top priority. We offer subsidised counseling appointments with a qualified therapist through SelfSpace, we have trained mental health first aiders and we also run yoga, meditation and more.
- Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism to allow you the opportunity to make a difference and we offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees
- Family life: We offer flexible working (based on the team you will be joining), generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies which includes adoption and paid time off for fertility treatments. Also, all of our offices are dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Fun: We love to hang out with each other at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties to celebrate our successes. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more...we’ve taken this virtual for now!
Equality and Diversity Monitoring
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Depop recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Under the Equality Act (2010), Depop must demonstrate that their recruitment processes are fair and that we are not discriminating against or disadvantaging anyone because of their age, disability, gender reassignment status, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We need to ask applicants some questions to make sure that no one is being unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
We collect this information only for anonymised monitoring purposes to help the organisation look at the profile of individuals who apply, are shortlisted for and appointed to each vacancy. In this way, we can check that we are complying with the Equality Act (2010).
Under the Equality Act 2010 the definition of disability is if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal day to day activities. Further information regarding the definition of disability can be found at: www.gov.uk/definition-of-disability-under-equality-act-2010
Reasonable adjustments will be made available should you be invited to interview.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Depop Ltd, 08316342 ("Controller"), 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN (“We”, “Us”) and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.