Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in New York and LA. We have more than 16 million registered users in 147 countries. In the UK, 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered and in the US we have grown 300% over two years. We are also the only European player to have recently entered the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users.
Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and our team of nearly 200 people are dedicated to serving the needs of our global community.
We operate on three pillars:
- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
Read a little more about us Here
Your primary responsibility will be identifying and owning influencer and talent partnerships with the goal of growing our user base and promoting unique inventory on the app. You’ll own the performance of these partnerships end to end - defining strategy, collaborating with internal creative, producing briefs and marketing collateral, launching, analyzing, and optimizing our endorsed campaigns.
You will make Depop an inspiring and rewarding destination for Influencers that align with our company values; Community, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainability.
- Ideate and execute on new ways to reach our target audience via our partners
- Launch innovative programs that support influencer success and drive awareness as well as conversion
- Ownership of KPIs, source and leverage qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate relationships and opportunities for growth
- Lead contract negotiation with partners
- Oversee influencer campaigns to ensure timely execution of deliverables from both parties
- Work cross-functionally as needed, especially with social media and marketing teams
- Deliver agreed on performance within budget
- 2+ years experience cultivating and developing influencer partnerships in music and fashion
- Strong knowledge in Federal Trade Commission Guidelines (FTC) and standard deal points
- Strong knowledge of social media; You are digitally savvy and curious
- Experience pitching and negotiating with external partners and agencies
- Project management experience with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in GSuite, Excel, and third party analytics
- Strong grasp of commercial analysis; able to compile, analyze and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, develop hypotheses, and test them in the market
- High-level navigation of the Depop platform
- Motivated and outgoing
- Ability to work both independently, but also as a team player
Depop offers the opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing scale-ups, with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
Learn and Grow: We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to up-skill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
Wellbeing: We care about wellbeing. We offer full medical, dental and vision plans, as well as healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday and lunch every Thursday.
Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday + public holidays, with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism, and sabbaticals for our long-serving employees.
Family life: We offer flexible working (based on your team), generous parental leave policies, and, all of our offices are dog-friendly!
Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more.
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Depop Ltd, 08316342 ("Controller"), 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN (“We”, “Us”) and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.