Schedule: Flexible Two days/week in Calgary
We are currently looking to hire an Endodontist, on an independent contractor basis, to join our well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. You will work alongside a strong team of dental professionals while having access to a variety of learning opportunities through mentorship and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional development: You will have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Successful completion of the National Dental Specialty Examination (NDSE) in Endodontics
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
- Valid CPR Certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.