Lead Dentist - Dentalhouse - Victoria Dental Arts
We are looking for an experienced Associate to be the Clinical Leader / Lead Dentist of a busy, community-based Practice. The ideal candidate will have the ambition to be the leader of a practice and experience the benefits of the dentalcorp network. This role will be instrumental in leading Victoria Dental Arts in its next evolution and redefining the practice for its strong base of patients.
The ideal Associate will be an experienced clinician, able to perform a broad range of services, have strong people / leadership skills and have a passion for outstanding dentistry and patient outcomes.
This unique role will allow the successful candidate to work in collaboration with our support centre team members in the day-to-day practice operations, including resources from Marketing, HR, Recruitment, Finance and Compliance. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to share in the growth of the Practice and for the Lead Dentist to define what needs to happen to create a great practice culture and operations. Enjoy the benefits of being an owner dentist, without the risk and having above market financial arrangements.
This role will be required to provide services, on a self-employed Associate basis. The successful individual will be supported with leadership and commercial skills and will be partnered with an industry leading Partner who will be able to support you to be successful. You will be part of a network of the best Dentists in Canada and with access to a variety of mentoring, development opportunities and industry-leading continuing education.
Conveniently located off Pinnacle Street on Victoria Avenue, Dentalhouse – Victoria Dental Arts has a history of serving and supporting the Belleville community. We are flexible to every family’s lifestyle and will always take the time to offer our patients patient centred care through our wide range of services, including preventative hygiene, general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, Invisalign, periodontics, and much more.
We provide quality dental care and 4.8 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Services Schedule: Full-time
Why Should You Join?
- Mentoring, leadership development & professional development: You will have the resources, support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow as a Practice Leader and Dentist with options to develop into areas of specialty including Invisalign, Implants or other areas of interest. You will have access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- First year guaranteed minimum earnings of $175k
- 10 % bonus based on practice performance
- CE Credits 100% covered through DC institute
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (R.C.D.S.O)
- Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.