Souris Family Dental has been serving Weyburn and the surrounding communities for over 30 years.
Our team of dentists brings in extensive experience and a range of progressive dental technologies to help in the diagnosis and treatment of our patients, such as Intraoral Cameras, Cerec, Digital X-rays, Panoramic X-rays, Cephalometric X-rays, CBCT 3D X-rays and Hard & Soft Tissue Laser Dentistry.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Services Schedule: Full time, Mon- Fri 8-5.
We are currently looking for a self-employed Associate Dentist to provide services to our busy and well-established practice. The successful individual will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an Associate Dentist at our practice, you will work with a strong group of dental professionals, with access to a variety of learning opportunities and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional development: You will have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other's unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (R.C.D.S.O)
- Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.