Dr. Phil Henriksen and his dedicated team of dental professionals have been providing dental services to the city of Red Deer since 2003. We have two practices, Timberlands Dental Care & Southpointe Dental, conveniently located in Red Deer.
Timberlands Dental Care is our family-friendly practice which opened in 2017. Our beautiful new office is fully equipped with new equipment and technology to provide the best quality care to our patients in the most effective way.
We provide our patients with comprehensive general dentistry services in addition to gum therapy, ortho & Invisalign, TMJ & TMD, sedation dentistry, cosmetic services, and root canal therapy.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Services Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist to provide services, on an independent contractor basis, to our busy and well-established practice. The successful individual will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an independent contractor at our practice, you will work with a strong group of dental professionals, with access to a variety of learning opportunities and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional development: You will have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Alberta Dental Associate & College (A.D.A&C)
- Valid CPR certification
Independent contractors must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all independent contractors, but only suitable independent contractors will be contacted. Independent contractors with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.