Riverdale Dental is conveniently located in Toronto's Gerrard Square Shopping Centre, in a beautiful, modern and clean facility. At Riverdale Dental, our caring and friendly team of dental professionals are proud to offer our Toronto community optimal dental care 7 days a week to accommodate the busy schedules of our patients.
Monday to Friday: 10:00am-6:00pm or 9:00am to 5:00pm (hours are flexible)
We are currently looking to hire a Team Lead/Senior Dental Administrator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the administration team, you are the face of our practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Lead and motivate the administration team to improve productivity, engagement and retention of patients
- Drive the implementation of company programs, policies and procedures by supporting action plans
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain the patient database
- Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 3-5 years of administration experience
- Clinical background and experience with dental software programs is considered an asset
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.