Located in the beautiful Newfoundland, West Coast Family Dental has been serving the Corner Brook community since 2017. We are a multi service dental practice, providing general dentistry, restorative dentistry, hygiene services, dental implants, Invisalign, and much more.
Every day, our doctors and staff strive to provide the best dental care in a comfortable and friendly setting. Led by Dr. Jeff Wells, you will join a team of professionals in a modern clinic, providing excellence in patient care. Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
We are located in the beautiful city of Corner Brook, just minutes away from top-notch downhill and cross-country skiing, as well as hiking and biking trails, boating, fishing, and so much more! Corner Brook is just an hour’s drive to the majestic Gros Morne National Park. While living in Corner Brook you’ll also enjoy a lively arts scene and all the amenities of a big city without all the congestion. Most importantly, the people of NL are the reason people come to stay - we’re a friendly, welcoming bunch! We hope you’ll come for a visit and decide to stay and work at West Coast Family Dental.
Services Schedule: Full-Time
We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist to provide services, on an independent contractor basis, to our busy and well-established practice. The successful individual will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an independent contractor at our practice, you will work with a strong group of dental professionals, with access to a variety of learning opportunities and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional development: You will have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Newfoundland & Labrador Dental Association
- Valid CPR certification
Independent contractors must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all independent contractors, but only suitable independent contractors will be contacted. Independent contractors with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.