*Sign-On Bonus Included*
Our Vision at Driftwood Dental is to inspire change, create confidence and celebrate life!
The team at Driftwood Dental is passionately dedicated to continuous improvement and continually upgrading the knowledge and skills which contribute to our patients ongoing oral health.
Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8AM-5PM, No evenings or weekends!
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As an RDH at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist in the province of British Columbia
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.