Who you are
You are a service orientated individual who is excited to be a part of a fast-growing organization that enables the best to be even better. You have experience with Talent Acquisition and are looking for the opportunity to provide your expertise to drive change within an exciting industry. You love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy your autonomy to accomplish tasks and provide excellent service to our Partners and their teams. As an individual who is driven by excellence, you are eager to contribute the success of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies.
Located out of your home office in Ontario and reporting to the Director of Talent, you will partner with your portfolio of dental practices to manage their talent and staffing needs. Talent is key to dentalcorp’s success, and the Talent team is an invaluable resource to our Partners. You will hold an important seat at the table, contributing to critical business decisions.
Ideal Start Date: Flexible in January 2022
- Act as a dentalcorp brand ambassador - tell our story and attract top talent
- Advise the business of new Talent trends and provide a fresh perspective
- Manage your portfolio by leveraging: competitive intelligence, hiring practices, salary information, and market specific industry trends
- Come up with new and creative ways of doing things to deliver outstanding results
- Identify and execute various sourcing techniques: Boolean searches, networking events, referral programs, social media, direct sourcing, career fairs, etc.
- Bring new thoughts and ideas to ensure the recruitment process remains current and offers the best experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Partner with our Marketing team, and our Employer Branding team to design and execute customized recruitment campaigns
- Pre-qualify, interview, assess and evaluate candidates, and guide hiring decisions
- Negotiate and extend job offers and get creative – the sky’s the limit
- Oversee new hire onboarding, creation of offer letters, background checks and maintaining talent metrics and analytics
- Get your foot in the door - build partnerships with associations, university/colleges and other industry groups
- Act as the subject matter expert for roles including (but not limited to) Dental Hygienists, Practice Managers, and Dental Assistants
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of recruitment experience – having corporate and agency experience is considered an asset
- You are motivated by challenging searches, delivering top talent to the business, and providing unparalleled service
- You have exceptional communication skills; you are a storyteller and can captivate your audience to convey an opportunity
- You are resourceful and challenge the status quo; you come up with novel solutions to complex Talent needs
- You are adaptable, resilient and can deal with ever-changing requirements
- You love to be organized and are excited by data
- You can keep up in a fast-paced environment, and manage competing priorities
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.