$30,000 Signing Bonus – Apply today for additional information!
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Associate Dentist to join two busy and well-established Practices in the Charlottetown area on beautiful Prince Edward Island (Downtown Dental and Montague River Dentistry). The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a strong team of dental professionals and have access to online continuing education.
Services Schedule: You will have a full patient schedule. This role offers full-time hours, split between 2 clinics within a close proximity.
About Downtown Dental:
Conveniently located on Queen Street in downtown Charlottetown, Downtown Dental has been serving the community for over 20 years. Led by Dr. Tanya Routledge, our team is committed to providing quality dental care and exceptional patient service. We provide a wide variety of dental services, including general and cosmetic dentistry, hygiene services, root canals and extractions, periodontics, and much more. For more information, visit http://routledgedentistry.com.
About Montague River Dentistry:
Montague River Dentistry has been serving the community since 2000. Led by Dr. Travis Murphy, our clinic provides a wide variety of dental services, including preventative hygiene, cosmetic and restorative services, oral surgery, dental implants, Invisalign, and much more. We utilize state of the art technology that allows us to provide our patients with most efficient and effective care, including soft tissue dental lasers, digital and panoramic x-rays, and an oral cancer screening device. For more information, visit https://www.montaguedental.ca/site/home
We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist to provide services, on an independent contractor basis, to our busy and well-established practice. The successful individual will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an independent contractor at our practice, you will work with a strong group of dental professionals, with access to a variety of learning opportunities and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional development: You will have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Dental Council of PEI/ Dental Association of PEI
- Valid CPR certification
Independent contractors must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all independent contractors, but only suitable independent contractors will be contacted. Independent contractors with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.