Keswick Dental Studio is located on 23558 Woodbine Ave, Unit F2 in Keswick, ON. We are conveniently located in a plaza on Woodbine Ave and Glenwoods Ave. There is plenty of free parking for our staff and patients.
At Dawson Dental, you will be working alongside a talented, driven, and dedicated team that works like a family. Dawson Dental strives to provide the highest level of patient care providing Orthodontic treatment, Endodontics, Sleep and Sedation Dentistry and Kids Dentistry. We are confident in providing quality dental care with our up-to-date technology and we ensure that our patients have a very positive memorable experience.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full-time (up to 40hrs/week)
We are currently looking to hire a Patient Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Make a positive and lasting impression on the patient, from the moment they arrive at the practice to the moment they leave
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manage all patient calls and inquiries with a smile: appointments, confirmations, and amendments
- Manage potential cancellations and overcome objections to motivate the patient to keep the appointment
- Bill patients as they come out of the treatment room, take payment, send a claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
- Effectively manage the recall system and accurately maintain the patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider
- Manage and file all patient records and charts
- Establish genuine rapport with patients, welcoming patients warmly and by name
- Establish life-long patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Responsible for the entire patient experience
- Attends and actively participates in team meetings
- Contributes to the team by working together as a cohesive unit
- Maintains composure under pressure during times of change
- Minimum 1 year of Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.