Our Dawson Dental Brampton (Nelson st) team has been providing dentistry in Brampton for over 30 years. Conveniently located near Brampton GO station at Dawson on Nelson Street West and Main Street North.
At Dawson Dental, you will be working alongside a talented, driven, and dedicated team that works like a family. Dawson Dental strives to provide the highest level of patient care providing Orthodontic treatment, Endodontics, Sleep and Sedation Dentistry and Kids Dentistry. We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care with our up-to-date technology and we ensure that our patients have a very positive memorable experience.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full-time (up to 40hrs/week)
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Manager to manage and oversee a group of practices. The successful candidate will play a critical role within the practice group, accountable for driving performance, leading Practice Managers, and enhancing the patient experience. This leadership role demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for patient care as we strive to be leaders in oral health in Canada.
Why Should You Join?
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Inspirational leadership: Our practice is supported by leaders who inspire, motivate, and encourage leadership in others, through mentorship, professional development opportunities and modelling of values.
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
Operational Planning & Execution
- Oversee operations of the practice ensuring maximum productivity, operational excellence and develop strategies to increase organic patient growth.
- Drive value for the practices by optimizing Support Centre services and colleague working relationships.
- Review clinic environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to team.
- Responsible for the financial health and viability of the dental clinic with a focus on exceeding patient expectations.
- Support Practice Managers to achieve financial objectives focused on increasing revenues (visits & services), EBITDA, optimizing labour models, consumables, and other controllable expenses.
- Oversee all aspects of the dental practice finances by reviewing and improving practice reports.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding production goals and controlling operational costs, while maintaining high profit margins.
Compliance & Patient Safety
- Partner with Compliance, DC Institute and Human Resources to ensure the clinic is fully compliant and meets the provincial health regulation standards.
- Manage and oversee all compliance programs within the practice, while leading by example to ensure patient safety is a top priority.
- Work in accordance with the practice’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and in compliance with applicable provincial legislation.
- Lead, coach and motivate employees at multiple dental practices to improve productivity, engagement and retention of patients.
- Drive the implementation of company programs, policies and procedures by supporting action plans and directly motivating the team to meet operational and company objectives.
- University or College Diploma in business or office administration
- 3-5 years experience in either a clinical setting, retail sales or customer service environment
- Experience in a supervisory or management role contributing to business operations including staff scheduling, finances, inventory and people management
- Strong business acumen and extensive experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with growth and acquisition is considered an asset
- Experience with dental software systems and Microsoft Office is preferred
- Strong commitment to maintaining health regulation and operational standards
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with ability to adapt to change
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Willingness to work varied hours to align with business needs
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.#