Who you are
You are a service orientated, innovative professional who is excited to work for a fast-growing company that enables the best to be even better. The Executive Assistant provides full executive and administrative support, managing complex communications and organizational tasks. This role will suit someone who is used to deadlines in a fast-paced environment where discretion, speed and accuracy are of the utmost importance. You love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy your autonomy to accomplish tasks and provide top notch service to our clients.
Located at dentalcorp’s Toronto Support Centre and working with the President, primarily supporting the President, you will be responsible for executive support and administration.
- Provide high level executive diary and administrative support to the President, as well as other executives when required
- Develop systems and processes to ensure the efficient and productive functioning of the President
- Provide assistance with proof-reading, drafting and preparation of various presentations and reports
- Manage communications and required materials for internal and external meetings, providing support with required correspondence such as agendas, action-items, meeting briefs, presentations and minutes
- Review and anticipate changing priorities and any potential problems that could impact the executives, proactively advising on concerns, and scheduling conflicts
- Manages calendar and travel arrangements, optimizing time and efficiency of schedules
- Anticipates needs and proactively brings together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues
- Collaborate with other dentalcorp departments as necessary to identify and recommend opportunities for the improvement of processes and performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of seven (7) years Executive Assistant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Outlook etc.)
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills and exceptionally detail oriented
- Self-motived with strong time management and priority setting skills in order to meet deadlines and continually changing priorities
- Innovative, creative thinker and problem-solver
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Confident and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
dentalcorp is Canada's largest network of dental practices, committed to advancing the overall well-being of Canadians by delivering the best clinical outcomes and unforgettable experiences. dentalcorp acquires leading dental practices, uniting its network in a common goal: to be Canada's most trusted healthcare network. Leveraging its industry-leading technology, know-how and scale, dentalcorp offers professionals the unique opportunity to retain their clinical autonomy while unlocking their potential for future growth.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.