dentalcorp is Canada's largest and fastest growing network of dental practices, committed to advancing the overall well-being of Canadians by delivering the best clinical outcomes and unforgettable experiences. dentalcorp acquires leading dental practices, uniting them in a common goal: to be Canada's most trusted healthcare network. Leveraging its industry-leading technology, know-how and scale, dentalcorp offers professionals the unique opportunity to retain their clinical autonomy while unlocking their potential for future growth. To learn more, visit dentalcorp.ca
Services Schedule: Two days a week, leading into full-time
We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist to provide services, on an independent contractor basis, to our busy and well-established practice. The successful individual will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an independent contractor at our practice, you will work with a strong group of dental professionals, with access to a variety of learning opportunities and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional development: You will have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (R.C.D.S.O)
- Valid CPR certification
Independent contractors must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all independent contractors, but only suitable independent contractors will be contacted. Independent contractors with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.