Who you are
You are a service orientated individual who is excited to be a part of a fast-growing organization that enables the best to be even better. You have some experience with Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources and are looking for the opportunity to provide your expertise to drive change within an exciting industry. You love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy your autonomy to accomplish tasks and provide excellent service to our Partners and their teams. As an individual who is driven by excellence, you are eager to contribute the success of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies.
Located at dentalcorp’s Toronto Support Centre, the Talent Coordinator is an integral part of our Talent team. You will support your team members with the administration, organization, and coordination of talent tools, programs, and activities. You will assist the department to onboard dental professionals while working closely with our Practice Managers. The ideal candidate will have Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, multi-location environment; a sense of urgency; professionalism; and a true passion for talent.
- Create offer letters and obtain necessary onboarding documentation
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialists to conduct background checks
- Support with Applicant Tracking System and Salesforce updates and create departmental training guides for process or system changes
- Maintain talent metrics & reporting tools
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Submit invoices for approval and file receipts
- Other Talent projects and duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- 1-2 years of Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources experience in a professional business environment
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources is considered an asset
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint); and great attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced reporting and Excel Skills
- Exceptional organization skills and an ability to prioritize multiple deliverables
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.