Who you are
You are a service orientated individual who is excited to be a part of a fast-growing organization that enables the best to be even better. You have experience with driving operational efficiency and are looking for the opportunity to provide your expertise to drive change within an exciting industry and a rapidly growing organization. You love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy your autonomy to accomplish tasks and provide excellent service to our Partners and their teams. As an individual who is driven by excellence, you are eager to contribute to the success of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies
Located at dentalcorp’s Toronto Support Centre and working with the Practice Optimization team, you will be responsible for supporting various initiatives to continuously improve the performance of our dental practices.
- Develop labour models, tools and drive labour management processes at dentalcorp to support practices achieve their monthly labour targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external vendors to build new processes and technology solutions to enable the labour management strategy at dentalcorp
- Leverage internal and external data to build and continuously improve analyses to drive recommendations for practice performance
- Build effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to provide exceptional labour management support to our practice network
- Assist in developing cost-benefit analyses of any proposed changes to procedures in the practices to help guide the organization to strategic business decisions
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to the Practice Optimization team
What we're looking for
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years working in an analytical role and/or related field
- Strong analytical skills and have the ability to analyze large, complex data sets using a variety of software and tools
- Experience with labour / productivity analysis would be an asset
- Process re-engineering experience would be an asset
- Experience with time studies and work sampling would be an asset
dentalcorp is Canada's largest network of dental practices, committed to advancing the overall well-being of Canadians by delivering the best clinical outcomes and unforgettable experiences. dentalcorp acquires leading dental practices, uniting its network in a common goal: to be Canada's most trusted healthcare network. Leveraging its industry-leading technology, know-how and scale, dentalcorp offers professionals the unique opportunity to retain their clinical autonomy while unlocking their potential for future growth.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.