Who you are
You are a service orientated, innovative professional who is excited to work for a fast-growing company that enables the best to be even better. You will play a key role in the Central Operations team driving and enabling top priority initiatives to help drive an even better support experience for our rapidly growing network of practices across the country. You are creative, love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy autonomy to build tools, provide top notch service and add significant value to our growing network of practices and patients.
Located at dentalcorp’s Toronto Support Centre and reporting into the Director, Strategic Initiatives, you will be responsible for growing various categories by establishing and delivering industry best practices to our network of dental practices.
The Analyst, Category Development plays an integral part in all reporting on category growth initiatives. The candidate will have strong reporting skills, excellent communication skills, and some analytical capabilities.
- Manage all month end reporting on total category & initiatives performance
- Further establish reporting capabilities within various categories to measure category performance and the effectiveness of programs
- Leverage data to assist in decision making, validate hypotheses and define KPIs to measure success.
- Share results and collaborate with fields teams to execute category action plans
- Participate in weekly & monthly business reviews, reporting on progress and product KPIs; and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Central Operations team, our network of Practices, vendors, and cross-functional departmental teams to enable the department’s category strategic priorities.
- Provide support to both the Central Operations and Field Operations team as required
What are we looking for?
- Post-secondary degree in an analytical field of study (Engineering, Math, Statistics) or a concentration in business
- 1-2 years working in an analytical role and/or related field
- Ability to manage projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial setting where new processes are created and constantly improved
- Curious, self-starter with proven ability to and enjoy working in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Effective time management, multi-tasking capabilities with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, SPSS)
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to live and champion the dentalcorp values (Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Excellence) with every interaction
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.