Apple Dental Care has been serving Edmonton and the surrounding communities since 1998. Our dentist, Dr. Cindy Neufeld and her team of dedicated dental professionals provide a full range of dental services which include dental cleanings, crowns, veneers, implants and bridges, orthodontics for children and adults, Invisalign®, Botox®, dermal fillers, whitening, as well as treatments for sleep apnea and TMD.
Dr. Cindy Neufeld and Dr. Vanessa Shewchuk together bring extensive experience and are passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Part Time
We are currently looking to hire a Hygiene Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Encourage patient acceptance of the dental treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present treatment options, review payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patients to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Hygiene/Scheduling Coordinator
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients
- Strong customer service experience
- Detail oriented
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible