Crescent Oral Surgery is a busy, fast-paced Oral and Maxillofacial surgical clinic providing trusted care to our patients. In many ways, our story begins over three decades ago with a surgeon named Dr. Norman Aurlick. Dr. Aurlick practiced for thirty-five years in East Toronto and serviced his community with tremendous professionalism, care, and compassion. While we have grown to offer a wide range of on-site services, we still hold on to the same values that made Dr. Aurlick so loved. We put our patients first and we do everything in our power to ensure a successful outcome for their surgical procedures.
We pride ourselves on providing quality patient care and our Google reviews are evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Our practice is easily accessible at 1940 Eglinton Ave E in Scarborough, ON. We offer plenty of free parking for all of our staff and patients.
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm
We are currently seeking a RN to join our dental practice. As a Nurse, you will be working alongside an anesthesiologist an oral maxillofacial surgeon for treatment of patients (children and adults) under general anesthesia or IV sedation.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of equipment and medications for surgical procedures
- review of patients' history, patient assessment
- IV start and administration of medications
- Patient monitoring during sedation
- Post-operative recovery and discharge
- Patient care calls
- Surgical assisting
- Medication and equipment inventory
- Must have RN, CPR and ACLS
- Candidates must be currently registered with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) in good standing
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills and problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently within nursing scope of practice
- Previous experience in surgery, emergency room, ICU, PACU or critical care an asset.
- Oral surgery or dental experience an asset
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.