Who you are
You are an innovative, service orientated Director who is excited to be a part of a fast-growing company that enables the best to be even better. You have extensive experience with Partnership Development and are looking for the opportunity to provide your expertise to drive change within an exciting industry. As a Director you enjoy leading teams within a collaborative environment and your ultimate goal is to ensure excellent service to our Partners and their clinic staff. You enjoy being hands-on in your role and thrive off identifying innovative solutions for your team and the company. As an individual who is driven by excellence, you are excited to contribute the success of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies.
Reporting to the VP, Partnership Development, the Director, Partnership Development will support an accelerated growth agenda in Ontario. You will be accountable for driving acquisitive growth of the dentalcorp practice network through building key industry relationships, identifying opportunities and facilitating discussions that lead to effective partnership relationships.
- Establish and nurture relationships with prospective partners through industry functions, association events, conferences and cold calling.
- Capitalize on market research and leads to establish relationships and interest among potential dentists and practices.
- Stimulate interest in potential partnership utilizing financial acumen, communication skills and superior business case presentation ability.
- Partner with the marketing team to identify marketing opportunities that target the appropriate audience and generate interest in potential partnership.
- Engage and leverage relationships with the current partner network to drive referrals and industry interest and visibility.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment in a sales/business development capacity.
- Proven ability to build and foster relationships.
- 5+ years business development experience with experience in the dental.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills; proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships across diverse groups and levels.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel extensively across the provinces
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.