Assiniboine Dental Group is Winnipeg's Largest Family Dental Clinic serving the community for over 50 years. We pride in being a Leader in the profession exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology.
Our team of dentists bring in extensive experience and have enabled us to diversify and concentrate our energy in becoming well-versed in different areas of dental services. We provide a workplace that fosters true collaboration and an enriching and fulfilling environment where each person is valued, respected and truly cared about.
The technologies at Assiniboine Dental group are designed to provide greater comfort and less time in the chair, such as digital Scanners, Wellness Scans, Airway and sleep appliances, 3D Digital X-Rays, 3D Printing, Cone Beam Cat Scan, same day restorations with CEREC and TMD appliances.
Our modern dental office is full equipped with multiple operatories, convenient location, complimentary parking and much more.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Patient Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Make a positive and lasting impression on the patient, from the moment they arrive at the practice to the moment they leave
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manage all patient calls and inquiries with a smile: appointments, confirmations, and amendments
- Manage potential cancellations and overcome objections to motivate the patient to keep the appointment
- Bill patients as they come out of the treatment room, take payment, send a claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
- Effectively manage the recall system and accurately maintain the patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider
- Manage and file all patient records and charts
- Establish genuine rapport with patients, welcoming patients warmly and by name
- Establish life-long patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Responsible for the entire patient experience
- Attends and actively participates in team meetings
- Contributes to the team by working together as a cohesive unit
- Maintains composure under pressure during times of change
- Minimum 1 year of Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software's
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.