dentalcorp is Canada’s largest and fastest growing network of dental practices, committed to advancing the overall well-being of Canadians by delivering the best clinical outcomes and unforgettable experiences. dentalcorp acquires leading dental practices, uniting its network in a common goal: to be Canada’s most trusted healthcare network. Leveraging its industry-leading technology, know-how and scale, dentalcorp offers professionals the unique opportunity to retain their clinical autonomy while unlocking their potential for future growth.
Schedule: Full-time, guaranteed 40 hours/week. If you prefer to work part-time or casual hours, please apply and we will work with your schedule.
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist Floater to join dentalcorp and work at various locations within the Okanagan including Penticton, Peachland, Kelowna, and Vernon on a permanent basis. This role will work across our practices in short term assignments to cover open roles in our network that are key to maintaining operations in a practice. This is unique opportunity to gain experience in a multitude of practices and will suit someone who can bring a flexible and positive attitude everyday. You will report into the Manager of the Floating Team and will have mentoring, coaching and support to ensure you are successful in your role.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn, open to new methods of supervision, adapts well to new environments, wants the best for their patients, is an upbeat, caring individual who is highly ethical, and is seeking a position that will rapidly expand their knowledge as a dental professional.
As a Registered Dental Hygienist at dentalcorp, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals in a team environment. This is a rewarding one-of-a-kind opportunity to further your skills in dentistry, while being an integral part of a growing team that is dedicated to providing excellent patient care.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Join a community and network of dental practices and professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and kilometer reimbursement
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist in the province of British Columbia
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
- Access to a reliable vehicle
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.