Grundy Family Dental Care is located on 399 18th Avenue in Hanover, our location offers plenty of free parking for our team members.
Dr. Derek Grundy and associates have been providing family and cosmetic dental care with sedation to Hanover and surrounding areas for over 30 years. Our two-level practice has 17 dental treatment rooms equipped with TV’s allowing patients to relax during their appointments.
To ensure comfort for our patients we offer a variety of sedation options including IV and oral conscious sedation, Pado Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation. We strive to provide our patients with the latest technology such as online Digital CT Scanner as well as Itero & Medit digital technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
We are currently seeking a Registered Practice Nurse to join our dental practice. As a Nurse, you will be working alongside an anesthesiologist and/or an oral maxillofacial surgeon for treatment of patients (children and adults) under general anesthesia or IV sedation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of equipment and medications for surgical procedures
- review of patients' history, patient assessment
- IV start and administration of medications
- Patient monitoring during sedation
- Post-operative recovery and discharge
- Patient care calls
- Surgical assisting
- Medication and equipment inventory
- Must have CPR, PALS, and ACLS
- Candidates must be currently registered with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) in good standing
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills and problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently within nursing scope of practice
- Previous experience in surgery, emergency room, ICU, PACU or critical care an asset.
- Oral surgery or dental experience an asset.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.