Riverdale Dental is conveniently located in Toronto's Gerrard Square Shopping Centre, in a beautiful, modern and clean facility. At Riverdale Dental, our caring and friendly team of dental professionals are proud to offer our Toronto community optimal dental care 7 days a week to accommodate the busy schedules of our patients.
We are currently looking to hire a Treatment Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Encourage dental patient acceptance of the treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and by creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present the treatment options, appointment, payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patient to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Previous experience as a Treatment / Scheduling Coordinator
- Clinical background considered an asset (Certified dental assistant, hygienist)
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients preferred
- Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the dental environment
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.