Who you are
You are a service orientated individual who is excited to be a part of a fast-growing organization that enables the best to be even better. You are a self-motivated and innovative Corporate Brand and Communications Coordinator. You are looking for the opportunity to provide your expertise to drive change within an exciting industry. You love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy your autonomy to accomplish tasks and provide excellent service to our Support Centre team members. As an individual who is driven by excellence, you are eager to continue your career development at one of Canada’s Best Managed companies
Located at dentalcorp’s Toronto Support Centre and reporting to the Director, Corporate Brand & Communications you will support the execution of various B2B and internal communications projects, at the dentalcorp Support Centre. In this position you will be exposed to both traditional and digital marketing with the opportunity to learn and collaborate with a fantastic team.
- Project manage the execution of marketing activities for multiple brands, including DC Institute, dentalcorp Careers and Leaders in Practice.
- Project manage dentalcorp’s participation in industry events, both virtual and in-person.
- Support network engagement strategies and initiatives.
- Execute campaigns in support of the Business Development team.
- Monitor monthly metrics to assess the ongoing effectiveness of strategies for brand awareness and business development.
- Work collaboratively with external branded product and print vendors.
- Manage administrative processes for the team, including deadlines and vendor relations.
- Contribute to a culture of service to internal stakeholders, ensuring a superior level of engagement.
- Proactively contribute to a collaborative and supportive partnership with other disciplines, including Business Development, Talent, Operations and Finance.
What we’re looking for
- 2 to 3 years progressive B2B marketing or project management experience. Agency experience is an asset.
- Written and verbal French language skills are an asset.
- Self-starter with high attention to detail exceptional organizational abilities, including managing deadlines.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing effectively.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and multi-tasking abilities, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relationship builder: natural ability to develop new and effective relationships with internal and external partners.
- Strong team orientation and leadership through influence skills: understand and promote an interdepartmental approach to problem-solving; understand the value of bridging communications gaps.
dentalcorp is Canada's largest network of dental practices, committed to advancing the overall well-being of Canadians by delivering the best clinical outcomes and unforgettable experiences. dentalcorp acquires leading dental practices, uniting its network in a common goal: to be Canada's most trusted healthcare network. Leveraging its industry-leading technology, know-how and scale, dentalcorp offers professionals the unique opportunity to retain their clinical autonomy while unlocking their potential for future growth.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.